Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Photographing the beauty

One of my models I tied up her wrists to a pole and I wanted the concept to be everyday fashion, but it came out as scared confused girl. But I personally LOVE how it turned out!!!

A photograph I loved from my mock portfolio inspired what I would do with the other model. The photo was of a lady with red hair; red mask and it had a strong feeling from it. So my only idea was to use a mask and while I was at a thrift store I saw weird but beautiful cat mask. When I bought the mask is when my entire representation of the shot came alive. Now due to the mask being a cat I wanted my model to have that feline feel. We curled, teased and sprayed that hair till I got my perfect mane. Then we covered her eyes with gold tones and we painted her lips with gold sparkles. I got the shot I envisioned and more.


The video created will be placed up soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment